Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Famous People Sitings in Tokyo

One of the things that I wanted to do while I am in Japan is to see famous people around the city! During previous visits I have never spotted one, but I never really looked either. SO! I wanted to make it a point to be a little more cautious in hopes of spotting some :-) So far I have successfully spotted 2!

First person I am PRETTY sure I saw was Sakurai Sho, who is a member of my favorite boyband, Arashi <3


I saw him by the Naka Meguro station, close to where I live. He was riding a bike and part of his face was hidden by his scarf. Our eyes briefly met and he looked sort of panicked and cycled away! Although I like Sakusho, I wish it had been Nino <3

The other person that I DEFINITELY saw is Miyazako from Ame Agari Kesshitai.


I saw him with friends on Friday night in Roppongi. He was literally RIGHT in front of us when we were waiting to cross the street!! He is a pretty funny and famous comedian who is frequently on TV and is in a commercial that they have been airing on TV recently. We saw him with Down Town's former manager.

Hopefully more postings to come :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment